SWOS Installers

Post by Colin Seddo » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

Hi all.
    I've been trying to install swos 95/96 for a long time now,
and all of the installers*ed up. Maybe I've got a rubbish
version of JST but that one doesn't work either. And has anyone
else noticed that in the swoss2hd installer there's a file
missing?

Cheers.
--
Colin

1. SWOS Installer Question

Is it possible to use the installer with the SWOS
update disk, in order to have SWOS 1.1 installed?

Jamie...
--
     _______   ______   ______   __   ______

   _|_/ /|_|// __  / // / / / // / // ____/|/  demon.
  /____/ /  /_/|/_/ //_/_/_/ //_/ //_____/|/  co.
  |____|/   |_|/|_|/ |_|_|_|/ |_|/ |_____|/  uk

 Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is
 also infinite....would you like a toasted teacake?

2. SCSI disk / CD interaction

3. SWOS Installers

4. ]wtb Apple IIGS software, scanner, memory

5. SWOS HD installer

6. NEC Phone #/Help

7. SWOS HD-Installer

8. Anyone using Continuus/CM?