FS: Software & Hardware

Post by tune » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I have both hardware and software for sale, I am starting to sell all
my amiga stuff, Its gotta go:

Software:

Games - RailRoad Tycoon, Colonization both with boxes, manuals and disks

MakeCD - burn your own cd's comes with box, manual, and disk (hisoft)
Ibrowse 1.0 - in box with manual, and disk

Hardware:

1942 C= monitor, does not have a stand
Multiface III card -  box, manual and install disk
Delfina soundcard - no box, manual, install disks, and audiolab 16
Zoom 56kx modem - with box, will also include serial cable
US robotics 28.8 v.34 modem - with box

Amiga CD32 with 7 games, cables, controller, and manuals, no box

If anyone is interested in any of these items, please e-mail me.

Thanks

-matt

--

FS: Software & Hardware

Post by Maurice Schoot » Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Dear Matt,

please send me a reply as i cannot reach you through
the emailaddress you included.

I am wondering if you are still looking to sell your Amiga-stuff...

Best regards,

Dirk

Quote: