Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Dr. Peter Kitt » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 07:58:54

>(Dr. Peter Kittel) writes:
>|>
>|> Just use the other mentioned address, Hirsch & Wolf in Germany. They
>|> also ship overseas and accept credit cards.

>Do you receive percentages ... ;-)

Nah. But I have to state honestly: They have done much good for the
Amiga, so I feel it justified when they also earn some money with it
(they have very moderate prices!). And currently, they are for a lot
of items practically the only legal source! If we would have more
partners in business like them, life would be a lot easier.

--
Best Regards, Dr. Peter Kittel       //

Currently employed at "Commodore Konkursverwaltung Hembach"

Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Jonathan Gap » Mon, 19 Dec 1994 18:50:09

Quote:

> Nah. But I have to state honestly: They have done much good for the
> Amiga, so I feel it justified when they also earn some money with it
> (they have very moderate prices!). And currently, they are for a lot
> of items practically the only legal source! If we would have more
> partners in business like them, life would be a lot easier.

   This is not a slam against Hirsch & Wolf in any way,  but it would be nice
if the NDK was free!  Last I'd heard,  it was $70.  As a poor student,  I
really can't afford that.
   There are a few programs that I'd love to write and release for free,  but
I can't see spending that money to write free programs.  (And I doubt I'd make
up the $70 by charging shareware fees.)  I doubt others do this,  unless they
really want the NDK to write programs they really need.

--

"It's the Machine's world,  don't tell me I ain't got no soul.
 When the machines take over,  it ain't no place for rock 'n roll."

Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Ralph Bab » Tue, 20 Dec 1994 17:28:56

> Last I'd heard, it was $70.

Wrong. Read section 4.3 of the FAQ.

Quote:> As a poor student, I really can't afford that.

So don't buy it. What's your problem?

Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Joel Co » Thu, 22 Dec 1994 03:44:47

>    This is not a slam against Hirsch & Wolf in any way,  but it would be nice
> if the NDK was free!  Last I'd heard,  it was $70.  As a poor student,  I
> really can't afford that.

Naw, it's around $30 US. I ordered 2 and came to around $70-$80
shipped to me. Took less than a week to get here too.

Joel

*     Joel A. Corn - Owner/Head Programmer - DarkSoft Computers      *

Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Andre' Bart » Sat, 31 Dec 1994 01:05:17

Quote:>>Do you receive percentages ... ;-)

>Nah. But I have to state honestly: They have done much good for the
>Amiga, so I feel it justified when they also earn some money with it

So they are selling a awful lot of the NDUK kits?.. I had the impression
that it was probably more like a trickle. Are there many NDUK kits being
sold to overseas?(do you have any ~numbers:^>).

Quote:>of items practically the only legal source! If we would have more
>partners in business like them, life would be a lot easier.

Sounds a bit perilious..:)

Cheers
--

Amiga5001meg+GVPII+2meg             Be Vigilant
Amiga1200                           Most of all Behave! ..Torquemada2000AD

Where do I find NDUK 3.1?

Post by Dr. Peter Kitt » Thu, 05 Jan 1995 09:29:09

> [Hirsch & Wolf]
>So they are selling a awful lot of the NDUK kits?.. I had the impression
>that it was probably more like a trickle. Are there many NDUK kits being
>sold to overseas?(do you have any ~numbers:^>).

Sorry, I don't have numbers from them. Perhaps just ask them!