WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins & Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins & Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Post by Thomas C Norwo » Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

If anybody has either or both of these 2 games for the Amiga for sale with
boxes and manuals in excellent condition please e-mail me with your price.

Thanks,

   - Tom N.

"Power is nothing without the ability to control it."

"A Porsche is not built to be something for everyone; it is built to be
 everything for someone."

    - From the 1996 Porsche 911 brochure

1. WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins and sequel...

If anybody has the following 2 Amiga games with box, manual, disks, etc
in excellent condition, please e-mail me:

Ghosts 'n' Goblins
Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Thanks,

   - Tom N.

"Power is nothing without the ability to control it."

"A Porsche is not built to be something for everyone; it is built to be
 everything for someone."

    - From the 1996 Porsche 911 brochure

2. How Australia is dealing with it

3. WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins + sequel

4. Best way to time-cripple a Notes database?

5. DSK clock

6. Ghouls 'n' Ghosts Amiga vs X68000

7. Persistent ISA dial-ups - stuck outbound mail ?

8. Ghosts 'n' Goblins

9. Ghouls n' Ghosts

10. Looking for Ghouls N' Ghosts for Amiga

11. Ghosts 'N Goblins ??

12. 1942 Monitor $300 FORSALE FORSALE''''''''''''''