Forsale:Checkfree!!!!

Post by Joel Gar » Tue, 27 Apr 1993 15:43:58

Now for sale:

 one unopened CheckFree software/subscription package.
 Check you local advertiser for details or ask directly,
 I may post a more in depth post later.

Pay all of your bills electronically using this software.  Available
for several platforms, this one for the Macintosh.  Includes free
trial period.  Data is exportable to MacInTax and similar software.

Taking bids over, but asking for, $20.00 + shipping.  Prefer prepaid,
must make arrangements first!

Anyone interested, reply soon to this or internet account.
I do not receive misc.forsale.... and cannot respond to any messages
not directly sent through email.

Joel.

(apol.  for some reason I can't send off mail to newsgroups not
 directly received and must therefor include one of the groups
 we do receive here in the header. )

Forsale:Checkfree!!!!

Post by Psigon Matrix....do you DOUBT us » Thu, 29 Apr 1993 02:13:36

Quote:>Now for sale:

> one unopened CheckFree software/subscription package.
> Check you local advertiser for details or ask directly,
> I may post a more in depth post later.

>Pay all of your bills electronically using this software.  Available
>for several platforms, this one for the Macintosh.  Includes free
>trial period.  Data is exportable to MacInTax and similar software.

I think this message should have been sent to Mr. Marc via email... :)

Jim Martin
Screeeemmmmmin fast 4000/040..YEEEEEEHA!!          X-ASOCC (CBM Blew that one)
          Jim Martin   MATRIX -- If it's made, we sell it. Almost.

      We're almost done with the Cray module for the EmPlanT.  :) heh

1. Checkfree for Macintosh FORSALE.

If you have a Mac, or similar, and would like to pay all of your
bills electronically, automatically each month then look into
CheckFree.

Unopened package with initial free trial period available for
$20.00 US including shipping!

If interested please email for info/details/offers.

I would really like to sell this as I have no use for it myself.

Spread the word.

Thanks,

Joel

(Apologies to advocacy for the posting, but this feeder only allows
 posting to non-subscribed groups when including a subscribed group.)

2. Authentication multiple peers

3. pa.forsale misc.forsale

4. FS: 10Base2 Ethernet Cards

5. Forsale: 512K+clock card for A500 forsale $25

6. runtime error 200 @0768:0091

7. ForSale: 3.5" Amiga External Floppy Drive forsale $49

8. Amiga 1000 & monitor

9. FORSALE: Brand NEW Amiga RKMs forsale

10. Forsale: 1084-D Amiga monitor forsale (price reduced)

11. Forsale: Brand New A590 Hard Drive Forsale

12. 1942 Monitor $300 FORSALE FORSALE''''''''''''''

13. COOL AMIGA GAMES FORSALE