Good Info for 3D Programming..

Post by James McArth » Mon, 26 May 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone happen to know of any good Sites/Books on programming in 3D,
and doing things like texture mapping etc?

Amiga 4000/030 CV64/3D 14Mb                              James McArthur

      http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/5331/main.html

Post by Thomas Rung » Tue, 27 May 1997 04:00:00

> Does anyone happen to know of any good Sites/Books on programming in 3D,
> and doing things like texture mapping etc?

Try these sites:

http://cg.cs.tu-berlin.de/~ki/engines.html

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9784/3d.html

Maybe you cam find interesting thinga at http://gameprogrammer.com/

--
Tom

1. Looking for Xspecs-3D and programming info

Does X-Specs 3d exist as a product, and/or does Haitex Resources Inc.
exist as a company? I want to build a Virtual reality instalation. I
would be willing to buy a set of X-Specs used IF they came with
sufficient info on programming them.
On second thought,, if you have a set, and are willing to sell them, I
could negotiate with you regardless of any docs you might have.
And, if you have no glasses, but have programming docs, I would love
to work something out with you.

Charles Hymes

2. CD-ROM audio on a SPARC

3. WANTED: ** REAL 3D ** ** REAL 3D ** ** REAL 3D **

4. Human Factors Positions @ Intel

5. Some good news - G3 PPC cards and 3D gfx cards from P5...

6. Background Problem

7. [Question]

8. NEC Multisync 3D Monitors - Any good?

9. NEC 3D monitor good condition.

10. Good Atari-vs-Amiga Blitter Info Inside

11. Can someone suggest a good site for info on the latest and best Amiga games

12. What is a good Basic Program/Compiler for the Amiga??