Good news and Bad news

Post by b.. » Thu, 29 Oct 1992 18:51:09

        I have some good news and some bad news.

        Good news first. We will be free from obnoxious, whining,
opinionated, idiots, who continue to post an endless stream of
trash and mistruth onto the net, very soon.

        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

        I think I'll stay up and get some photos of it.

                    DOD# 251  '84 VF 750   Closet Ducatisto
             Disclaimer. If you love your llama, let it lambada.

Good news and Bad news

Post by David Tiber » Fri, 30 Oct 1992 03:43:55

>        I have some good news and some bad news.
>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

        Well, this is a bunch of crap. I checked the time and the end of the
world is 'scheduled' to occur in about 15 seconds. Just because some
religious sect says that somethings is true doesn't meaATH+++

DISCONNECTED

--
      Amiga Graphics Association BBS (516) 473-6351  24 HRS, 14.4k baud
PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT

Good news and Bad news

Post by Mike Whal » Fri, 30 Oct 1992 03:58:20

 B>         The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
 B> October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
 B> name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
 B> After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

  Ha. That's nothing. Jesus Christ was supposed to come back today
according to a man in the southwest who ran a religious cult and is
currently locked up.

  Accoding to reports, some of his followers have committed suicide not
ready to face Jesus.

Mike..

-- Via DLG Pro v0.995

---------
           Oh NO! I'm going to be.. NET.SICK! BLLLOOORRRRRP!!!
             UUCP in the USA.. UUCP in the USA.. Hey hey HEY!
CHA CHA CHA!
---------

Good news and Bad news

Post by Dan M Hea » Sat, 31 Oct 1992 00:47:56

>        I have some good news and some bad news.

>       Good news first. We will be free from obnoxious, whining,
>opinionated, idiots, who continue to post an endless stream of
>trash and mistruth onto the net, very soon.

>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

>        I think I'll stay up and get some photos of it.

>                    DOD# 251  '84 VF 750   Closet Ducatistop
>             Disclaimer. If you love your llama, let it lambada.

The Koreans god-fanatics around here said it was Oct 28 1992...Thats
when all the good christians go to heaven and all us sinners stay on
earth while the anti-christ (Bill Gates) takes over the world.

      This is not I who am crazy, this is I who am mad...
                                                -Ren

Good news and Bad news

Post by Tom R Krotch » Sun, 01 Nov 1992 00:19:31

Quote:>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

>        I think I'll stay up and get some photos of it.

I'd use Kodachrome 64. Although it doesn't have a lot of exposure lattitude,
its colors are the most accurate and best looking colors of any color
reversal film.

That said, it may be a bit hard to get developed on October 30th.

Tom Krotchko

Good news and Bad news

Post by Stephenson Daniel » Mon, 02 Nov 1992 01:08:36

Quote:>>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

>>        I think I'll stay up and get some photos of it.

>I'd use Kodachrome 64. Although it doesn't have a lot of exposure lattitude,
>its colors are the most accurate and best looking colors of any color
>reversal film.

>That said, it may be a bit hard to get developed on October 30th.

Wait, you mean I am DEAD and don't even KNOW IT?! ;)

--

"There once was a Lady from Hyde/who ate some bad apples and died/but while we
lamented/the apples fermented/making cider inside her inside!"

Good news and Bad news

Post by b.. » Tue, 03 Nov 1992 09:52:28

>>        I have some good news and some bad news.

>>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

>       Well, this is a bunch of crap. I checked the time and the end of the
> world is 'scheduled' to occur in about 15 seconds. Just because some
> religious sect says that somethings is true doesn't meaATH+++

> DISCONNECTED

        For those of you who didn't notice the big moment,

                        Welcome to hell!

        Now, what was that you were saying Marc?

Post by b.. » Tue, 03 Nov 1992 09:47:35

>>        I have some good news and some bad news.

>>        The bad news. The world will end at, Korean time, approx 2 am,
>>October 29, 1992. This is according to a Korean religious sect, who's
>>name escapes me. They even have their leases paid only until Oct 29.
>>After the 29th, there won't be anything left to pay for, or with.

>    Well, this is a bunch of crap. I checked the time and the end of the
> world is 'scheduled' to occur in about 15 seconds. Just because some
> religious sect says that somethings is true doesn't meaATH+++

> DISCONNECTED

> --
>       Amiga Graphics Association BBS (516) 473-6351  24 HRS, 14.4k baud
> PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT PEROT
>     "I don't have any experience in running up a 4 trillion dollar debt."

--

                    DOD# 251  '84 VF 750   Closet Ducatisto
             Disclaimer. If you love your llama, let it lambada.

Good news and Bad news

Post by Jeffrey Grimmett 99 » Thu, 05 Nov 1992 03:16:49

]> > DISCONNECTED
]>
]>         For those of you who didn't notice the big moment,
]>
]>
]>                         Welcome to hell!

And a warm welcome it is!!!

]>         Now, what was that you were saying Marc?

Wouldn'tchaknow, he'd be in charge?

****
Jeff Grimmett [SuperBitMap BBS]        * fido!1:202/1401.0 [619-460-7290]

                 ]]]> Now Available in Sensurround (tm) <[[[