At Last- Mindspring Takes An Action Against Timothy Rue!

At Last- Mindspring Takes An Action Against Timothy Rue!

Post by Gl.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> + On 23-Feb-99 05:54:27

>> As to who is allowed to post, we all are.  Prove to me that Gary is
>> preventing Tim from doing so?  As long as he doesn't personally destroy
>> Tim's modem or destroys his ISP's router, then you can't place this on
>> Gary.  More scary to me in all this is to try and limit Gary's right to
>> express his displeasure to Tim's ISP.
>And if anyone here has a problem with a post I make they are just as free to
>email:

>with that.

..And Ofcoz he knows that if he don't enforce you to follow the more simple rules
on usenet his newsfeeds can, and will, cut his feed, and I even think there is a
blacklist for ISP's that don't.

..And ofcoz the complains have to be more than "I don't like this user",
"I don't like his posts" or maybe "I don't agree with this user", it have to be
illegal, spam, binaries in non binary groups or something similar.

|      / __\ __                     | Homepage ?? http://www.canit.se/~glenn |

| (__/ /_ // / -_) _  ) _  )__)     | 8 Amigas, 6 PC's, 12 8-bit computers.  |
|    \___//_/\__/_//_/_//_/         | T h e  K i n g d o m  o f  S w e d e n |