1200 display probs

Post by Tim Salaz » Thu, 15 Sep 1994 09:25:57

I've got a 1200 that sometimes, after viewing an IFF with Viewtek, the
every other scan line will be offset by 1 or 2 pixels. I can fix it by
changing the screen mode and resetting the mode back in prefs. Or fix it
by viewing IFFs again. (Sometimes I have to do it several times before
it takes.)

Screen mode Hires laced
coercion both off
mode promotion on

Thanks,

1. Monitor display on A-1200 and A-4000

  One of our Club members recently purchased an A-1200HD with the 1960
monitor.  I went to help her get started using it ( she was a C-64 user ).

    It really blows my mind that she has to put up with that *&^%$ black
border on the left-hand side of the monitor display.  C= REALLY screwed up
on this.. ( so what else is new? ) After paying over $1400 for this set-up
from an authorized dealer, I would scream my head off if I had to put up
with this display on a $549 monitor!

    Is there ANY way to either center the screen display or get rid of that
black border on the 1960 with the A-1200?  Any tips or help would be
appreciated..

      NAME: rdennison   ( Bob Dennison )

2. smtp and pop logs

3. 1200 + CM833 Display Options??????

4. Seeking info on memory config utilities

5. 1200 display problem

6. Linksys EC2T PCMCIA Ethernet Card

7. 1200 Display Problems??

8. solutions4sure.com Sold Out of SWC in One Day!

10. An Amiga 1200 on display

11. Flickering 1200 display! Help!

12. A-1200 - no display on screen

13. Monitor display on A-1200/A-4000