Active Technologies

Post by Mikey » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,

A bit of news, I have found out that Active Technologies have appointed
UK company Eyetech to sell their products.

Active are no longer selling direct to their customers. (As I understand
it)

On the good side, Eyetech are really good on customer care and support.
on the bad side, they have to put their bit on so the upgrade price has
risen to 34.99(UKP) + 3(ukp)P&P.
Also you will have to send in your netconnect 2 disk back to them - more
cost.

Regards, Mikey C

Amiga Yellow Pages - http://ayp.amiga.tm
Chairman, Amiga North Thames usergroup.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ant.london
Member: Team AMIGA.
& M.I.B.
Protecting The Amiga user from the Scum of The PC universe.
The views expressed here are entirely my own and not my Employers

Active Technologies

Post by Scott Konowa » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

[-snipped-]

Quote:> Also you will have to send in your netconnect 2 disk back to them - more
> cost.

Out of pure curiosity, why would you have to send your NC2 disk to
Eyetech?

1. FS: Active Technologies Internet Pack 5 (UK)

Brand new Active Technologies Internet Pack 5 for sale:-

NetConnect 2.3
STFax 3.8
IOBLIX Z2 I/O card
MagicXpress 56K (Kflex and V90 compatable) voice modem.

All software is unregistered and boxed in perfect condition all
hardware is boxed and again in perfect condition.

130.00 inc. delivery

Thanks

Paul

2. Job Opportunity

3. Active Technologies

4. Relocatable Code

5. Microstation & OLE

6. Active Technologies Alive?

7. Service Release 1 for French version

8. Integrated Technologies and Copperhead Technologies

9. Why my Amiga will always remain active

10. AMIGA ACTIVE - New Amiga mag

11. Amiga Active goes .......digital?

12. AGDB in Amiga Active