Wanted: Amiga-related CDs

Post by TD » Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:32:08

Wanted:

* Aminet CDs 7, 17, 31, 33, and 41 and up.

* Aminet sets 7 and 8.

* Jogeir Liljedahl's CD "The Wanderer" (he's a famous Amiga music guy,
in case anyone is wondering why I'm requesting it here).

Email privately please.

TD

1. Amiga.info wants your Amiga-related stories!

Amiga.info, the Ottawa (Canada) based user group is looking for funny or
memorable Amiga-related stories to be read at the upcoming meeting
[Wendesday, May 21, 2003 7pm to 9pm]

If you have a funny or interesting Amiga-related story, email it to

meeting.

The best stories will be put up on the Amiga.info web site so everyone can
read them.

Many thanks!

Thomas
--
 Chainsaws are not   |   It's impossible to     |
 for children, they  | make anything foolproof, | Qui desiderat pacem,

2. Frequent NetBIOS TCP Attempts ?

3. 3.1 related guru`s (a LOT) help wanted.

4. compiling sendmail on solaris 2.6

5. Computer Related Stuff Wanted

6. Is this possible? (Sure it is, but how?)

7. Chris Huelsbeck CD Info Wanted (I need the CD Stock #) READ ON..

8. Windows 2000 & Foxpro 2.5

9. Amiga 4000, 3000T and related Amiga Items

10. FS: AMIGA-RELATED STUFF

11. bizarre Amiga-related postcards

12. "FAQ: Amiga Related Books" posted to comp.sys.amiga.introduction