1. Amiga 500(1.3Rom, 1MBAgnus, 512kr Ram,)w/1084 $125
As stated above:
denomination on label. Front switches to adjust contrast picture
position, H V pos, Color, volume Switch between RGB/CVBS easily.
ask. Example; 1.2 ROMs, standard chips et al.
emu or even (gasp) PC) $65obo
Sears & Roebuck Total Video System (model #:AFA986408)TV/monitor
Has TV tuner built in(with UHF/VHF connections as well as 75ohm
cable in), RCA video/audio IN, Strange-but-common RGB IN port
(would require cable from somewhere like Redmond Cable most
likely). Front Controls includes these: Screen Compression On/Off
pushbutton, RGB/Video/TV select, Text Mode Amber/Green select, 20
buttons for preselected stations. And of couse volume slider for
the built in speakers. Considering the date of manufacture (may
1984), it works quite well! Asking $60 obo after considering Amiga
cable would need to be had and age of monitor.
Please E-mail me if interested in one or more components listed.
2. Correction: PCS Comparative MTA Ranking
3. 1084 MONITOR Asking $125
4. Panasonic KXP1092i, A500, 1084S, minimodem, gravis, etc cheap!
5. Forsale: 1084-D Amiga monitor forsale (price reduced)
6. protect anti spamming
7. monitor cable for A-500 and 1084 monitor
8. do you need adv server boot floppies or can you use win 2k pro floppies??
9. FS: A-3640, DKB-4091, A-500, 1084 Monitor, CTX 14 " multiscan monitor
10. FS: Amiga 500 and 1084 monitor
11. **FS/FT** Amiga 500 stuff and 1084 monitor
12. FS: Commodore 1084 RGB Monitor/Amiga 500/Games