TKG leved

Post by Philip Kaulfus » Sat, 30 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Anyone been playing with the TKG leved source code then? =)

--
,-----------------------------------------------------------.
:-: Philip Kaulfuss :---------------------------------------:

:-: PhilK in UnderNet #AmigaCafe :--------------------------:
:-: http://www.boehme.demon.co.uk :-------------------------:
:-: Gfx artist for the freeware gorefest 'Urban Massacre' :-:
`-----------------------------------------------------------'

1. Saving clips in leved

I've been playing around with the TKG leved, but I don't know what's happening
when I try to save a clip file.  After following the short tutorial with the 2
zones, I went to save the clip file, typed 'a' and waited.  It sticks a 66% and
puts the message 'define viewing order 3' in the status bar.  I dunno if I'm
supposed to wait here or type something.  I left it for a while, but it was just
the same when I came back, so I tried bashing a few keys.  I hit an arrow key
and the map scrolled, I don't know if I quit the process, or if it was finished,
because the damn thing is so unfriendly it doesn't tell you what it's up to half
of the time.  =( So, what are you meant to do?  I don't think it should take all
that long to create the clip file as it was just the tiny tutorial level.
Anyhow, the level didn't work when I tried to load it into the game.  And it
took about half an hour of fiddling with dirs and snoopdos to get it working.
=\

--

 ,-----.,-.    ,-.,-.,-.  ,-. ,---------------------------------------------.
 | ,-. || |    `-'| || |,' ,' |Philip Kaulfuss                              |

 | ,---'| ,-. || || || . `.   |PhilK in UnderNet #AmigaCafe                 |
 | |    | | | || || || |`. `. |Graphics artist for the game 'Urban Massacre'|
 `-'    `-' `-'`-'`-'`-'  `-' `---------------------------------------------'

2. Can you and a friend refer each other for the pocketpc.com promos?

3. Immortal Password to leve 6 wanted

4. Force Majeure, Polly? Please, partake of another one.

5. EOTB II Underground Leve

6. Has a net send applet been developed.

7. Alien Breed 3D TKG and link up mayhem

8. Bug in Babel: listtablename commented out in russianb

9. AlienBreed3D2- TKG

10. AB3dII TKG and graphics cards

11. Need Alien Breed TKG, Disk1

12. Recompiled AB3D2-TKG? Where?