Should we carry amiga stuff?

Post by delm.. » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00

If you are on this AMIGA site to make mischief:-

Prepare for WAR.

Should we carry amiga stuff?

Post by J. Patterso » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> If you are on this AMIGA site to make mischief:-

> Prepare for WAR.

Naw, they seem pretty cool!  They sent me a VERY PROMPT nice e-mail today
(something I can't say for many companies!) which is below.  Give them
your support everybody!  :)