Murph's Vaporware column??

Post by Harv R Las » Fri, 01 Oct 1993 19:29:50

A couple of years back, a gent named Murphy Sewall created a monthly
(I think) column of computer industry news and rumors entitled
"Vaporware." Someone, perhaps Murphy himself, posted it to this
group monthly, I believe.

I found it fascinating reading but haven't seen it posted here for
quite some time. Does anyone reading this know if this column still
exists and is posted anywhere else on Usenet?

Thanks,
Harv

Murph's Vaporware column??

Post by 2132.. » Fri, 01 Oct 1993 22:59:36

>A couple of years back, a gent named Murphy Sewall created a monthly
>(I think) column of computer industry news and rumors entitled
>"Vaporware." Someone, perhaps Murphy himself, posted it to this
>group monthly, I believe.

>I found it fascinating reading but haven't seen it posted here for
>quite some time. Does anyone reading this know if this column still
>exists and is posted anywhere else on Usenet?

>Thanks,
>Harv

Murph "published" his last Vaporware column for April 1, this year.  I
believe he cited too many other responsibilities as the reason for stopping,
but he hoped someone else would pick it up.  Alas, no one has, so far.