FS: *OLD* manuals, books, and magazines from 1989 - ROM Kernel Reference Manuals, etc.

FS: *OLD* manuals, books, and magazines from 1989 - ROM Kernel Reference Manuals, etc.

Post by Franklin & Mary Beth Bow » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Don't know what they're worth so I'll take offers on:

Lattice C++ - version 1.0!

Amiga Hardware Manual
Amiga ROM Kernel Ref. Manual:
        Includes & Autodocs
        Revised & Updated
Amiga ROM Kernel Ref. Manual:
        Libraries & Devices
        Revised & Updated

The AmigaWorld Tech Journal
        - the first year!
        - 6 issues.  I think I still have the disks.

Compute!'s Amiga Machine Language Programming Guide.

Programmer's Guide to the Amiga (Robert A. Peck)

Introduction to the Commodore Amiga 2000
Amiga BASIC

Amiga System Programmer's Guide - Abacus
AmigaDOS Inside & Out - Abacus

A couple issues of Amiga Transactor.

1. FS: Amiga Programming Books and ROM Kernel Reference Manuals

Hi all,
        Looks like the books just aren't selling so I'm going to sell them
for cheaper in packages.

Amiga ROM Kernel Reference manual: Libraries and Devices, CBM, 1986
Amiga ROM Kernel Refernce manual: Exec, CBM 1986
Amiga Hardware Reference Manual, CBM, 1986
Amiga Intuition Reference Manual, CBM, 1986                            $30

SAMS The Waite Group Inside the Amiga, John Thomas Berry, 1986         $9
Sybex Amiga Programmer's Handbook, Eugene P. Morimore, 1986

Buyer pays shipping.  Payment by Money Orders only.  Please contact me via

2. Logon/LogOff

3. DEC Software Development

4. FS: Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manuals, complete set + SAS/C

5. cpio backup on dlt

6. FS: ROM Kernel Reference Manual.

7. FA: Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual-Devices

8. FA on eBay: Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual: Libraries & Devices - $2