AIRPORT <- looking for (game

Post by Rob Bamfo » Fri, 01 Jul 1994 04:00:59

I believe the name of the program is "Kennedy Approach" and I think that it is
by either Mindscape or MicroProse.  Since it is copywritten, I don't believe
uploading it to the Net would be a good idea.  Hope this helps though.  It is
a fun game and simulator!
              Rob

AIRPORT <- looking for (game

Post by Thomas Clan » Fri, 01 Jul 1994 23:28:29

* I believe the name of the program is "Kennedy Approach" and I think that it is
* by either Mindscape or MicroProse.  Since it is copywritten, I don't believe
* uploading it to the Net would be a good idea.  Hope this helps though.  It is
* a fun game and simulator!
*               Rob

Nope, we was talking about ATC, a shareware game which can be found on
many sites (of which I don't remembe any off hand =-)

Was there not another commercial release of an ATC simulator in the
not-to-distant past? The same one available for the Clones? Anyone have
an info on this?  NOTE: this one is not related to the above mentioned
shareware one.

Regards,
 Thomas Clancy

AIRPORT <- looking for (game

Post by Chris L. Evere » Sat, 02 Jul 1994 02:28:53

[Much stuff deleted]

Quote:>Nope, we was talking about ATC, a shareware game which can be found on
>many sites (of which I don't remembe any off hand =-)

>Was there not another commercial release of an ATC simulator in the
>not-to-distant past? The same one available for the Clones? Anyone have
>an info on this?  NOTE: this one is not related to the above mentioned
>shareware one.

>Regards,
> Thomas Clancy

Seems like one was available from Merit Software out of Texas...it's been a
year or so, and my mind isn't what it used to be.

- Chris

--
Chris Everett               |  This is an emergency, this is not a test.
Spectronics Int'l USA, Inc. |  Had this been an actual test, you would

1. AIRPORT <- looking for (game

Hi everybody!

Can someone tell me where to find the game from the title, the Airport.
I'm not sure if there is a new version, but I need the one that runs under
500kB RAM, version V1.3.
I had the game once, but it was erased by *accident*.
It is: You are the flight controller at the airport, that takes care of the
arriving and the departing airplanes, fixing their routes, and hoping they
won't crash or miss the airport. (Just in case that there are more games
under this name).
If you know where can I find the game, PLEASE e-mail me. Or, if you have it,
PLEASE upload it on the internet, and let me know, so that I can download
it. PLEASE. I need it badly. I REALLY do.

Goran Gasparovic

2. shp 2 mif

3. Backup DNS server

4. AIRPORT <- looking for (game)

5. Home Network fire wall ???

6. AIRPORT <- looking for (game

7. BSquare Products

8. AIRPORT <- looking for - PLEASE!!!!

9. *UK* RGB Monitor 50 pounds <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

10. FS: A3640 R3.1 + 040FPU: $270 OBO <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

11. <<<<<<Wanted fishing/dart games