Too Frequently Asked Dungeon Master Question

Too Frequently Asked Dungeon Master Question

Post by Demonicus R » Fri, 21 Jun 1991 13:03:36

[much deleted]

Quote:>I know this has been asked and answered before (and I've even read some of
>those answers), but I'm still stuck.  How are you supposed to kill Lord
>Chaos?

yeah, what he said. i've tried various things and nothing seems to help. is the trick to do something in the little room off to the side? the one with flammit
and the amulet of <whatever>?

joe

Too Frequently Asked Dungeon Master Question

Post by Joe Lann » Sat, 22 Jun 1991 09:51:31

How do you stop lord chaos?

HMm... I did it a LONG time ago, but I remember I had to be FAST, too fast
to trust my skill with the mouse, so I used the keyboard keys to move, and
the mouse to wield the firestaff.

Four walls and a fuse.... one bound Wizard of Chaos.

Hmm... pretty sure thats the way I did it.  Thanks.  Now I have to fire
up the game again.  There goes another month of my social life *SIGH*...

Joe Lannom