Favourite puzzle/logical game?

Post by Matthias Pu » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

>What are your favourite puzzle/logical games?

I love(d) Bombuzal and Chips Challange.

And I recently found a game called "The incredible machine" for the
Mac. It's a pity there isn't an Amiga conversion, as this must be the
most *ive puzzle game I've ever played.

1. Favourite puzzle/logical game?

Since people are making these surveys like "Best flight simulator",
"Best platform game", "Best strategy/war game", I thought I'd make a
survey of "Best puzzle/logical game".

For me it is Tower Of Babel. Sure, it's 11 years old, but it had a very
novel concept, good graphics, and lots of intriguing levels and a level
editor! I managed to get to the last group of levels, but I never
completed all of them. And I made over 200 levels of my own!

What are your favourite puzzle/logical games?

--

| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"As a boy, I often dreamed of being a baseball, but now we must go forward, not
backward, upward, not forward, and always whirling, whirling towards freedom!"
   - Kang

2. curve fitting

3. Looking for game: Logical

4. How do I hide desktop icons with a click or two?

5. Wanted: game called LOGICAL (UK)

6. Auditing a user's log off using MMC and Local Security Policy

7. Favorite Games

8. Form email results formatting

9. Favourite games: Another status report

10. Yet another favourite games status report

11. Whats your favourite amiga game

12. Vote for your favorite games !

13. Survey results: Favorite Computer Game Ever.