Docs for Defender of the Crown, North & South on WinUAE?

Docs for Defender of the Crown, North & South on WinUAE?

Post by questionz.. » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way to save a game when playing Defender of the Crown on
WinUAE? Also, the health meter does not appear during sword-fighting
sequences (I do see this meter on the PC version). Shouldn't this meter
be there? Is documentation available for DOTC?

Same thing with North & South. Is documentation or a strategy guide
available?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Docs for Defender of the Crown, North & South on WinUAE?

Post by Angus Manwarin » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

On 15-Aug-00 07:10:47, questionz_99 said

Quote:>Is there any way to save a game when playing Defender of the Crown on
>WinUAE?

Your WINUAE questions do not belong on comp.sys.amiga.games

Try:

alt.emulators.amiga
comp.sys.emulators.misc
alt.emulators.uae

Bye.
                  All the best,
                        Angus Manwaring.       (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

1. HELP: North & South on an A1200

Has anyone successfully run this game on a 1200? I can't get it to work no
matter what I do. I've used Degrader with nocache, nofastmem and also used
the original chipset as chosen in the early startup. Unfortunately, after
I click on the photographer's "GO!" bag I get the Guru. Is there something
I can use that might make it work?

2. Q: How to extract image info with imfinfo()?

3. 'NORTH & SOUTH' Sequel...

4. Network Computer: Are we ready for this 5-cent troll?

5. FA: Eye of Horus, North & South, Cadaver for Amiga

6. SN#9266 Wireless Enterprise Symposium

7. North&south

8. PMINews : FIlter copy/export?

9. North & South

10. cerco defender of the crown

11. Trouble with running Defender of Crown II CD32 on A4000

12. Cinemaware webring - Defender of the crown 2?

13. MarbleMadness, SideWinder, Defender o/t crown, SEKA, ...