Tanks 'N' Stuff or Boats 'N' Stuff

Post by John Se » Thu, 04 Aug 1994 01:43:29

I don't know whether this is the place to post this, as I am new to Usenet.
If this is not the right place could somebody placed it in the right newsgroup.

My brother is wondering whether I could ftp a PD game called
Tanks 'N' Stuff or Boats 'N' Stuff.

If someone knows the answer could they E-mail and also post an answer on the
newsgroup.

John
--

Cardiff, Wales, UK             <<<<<<<<------------------>>>>>>>>
Caerdydd, Cymru

Post by Alan L.M. Bux » Thu, 04 Aug 1994 03:55:12

: I don't know whether this is the place to post this, as I am new to Usenet.
: If this is not the right place could somebody placed it in the right newsgroup.

: My brother is wondering whether I could ftp a PD game called
: Tanks 'N' Stuff or Boats 'N' Stuff.

: If someone knows the answer could they E-mail and also post an answer on the
: newsgroup.

here goes "adt -f" again! :)  (seriously, why cant everyone use the
"adt" program, its SOOOO good!!)

here are the files you want (hey! they look good! i'll have to d/l them
myself!! :) )

TanxNstuff.lha       game/demo  133K Demo of a cool 1-4 player game involving

no hit for boat -> apart from

uboat.lzh            mods/st    147K+U-Boat Soundtracker MOD

alan

From Alan, replies appreciated!___   __     _ __  ___    _
.----------------------.      ///\\  |\\   /| || //  `  /\\     __  __ 32

`----------------------'  \XX/Amiga - The Reason That God Created Silica!

Post by Chris Simps » Thu, 04 Aug 1994 03:14:52

JS> I don't know whether this is the place to post this, as I am new to
JS> Usenet.
JS> If this is not the right place could somebody placed it in the right
JS> newsgroup.

JS> My brother is wondering whether I could ftp a PD game called
JS> Tanks 'N' Stuff or Boats 'N' Stuff.

JS> If someone knows the answer could they E-mail and also post an answer on
JS> the
JS> newsgroup.

JS> John
JS> --

JS> Cardiff, Wales, UK             <<<<<<<<------------------>>>>>>>>
JS> Caerdydd, Cymru

I might beable to send it to you through the internet.  At least I could try.

Post by Daniel Cann » Fri, 05 Aug 1994 06:14:30

> I don't know whether this is the place to post this, as I am new to Usenet.
> If this is not the right place could somebody placed it in the right newsgroup.

A good place to find PD games is Aminet. Search it by...

telnet src.doc.ic.ac.uk
Login: sources
Password: your name
cd /aminet
grep -i <word> INDEX

Use 'exit' to log out, then FTP it from the directory given.

Dan.

Post by Neil Brewi » Thu, 04 Aug 1994 07:10:16

> I don't know whether this is the place to post this, as I am new to Usenet.
> If this is not the right place could somebody placed it in the right newsgroup.

> My brother is wondering whether I could ftp a PD game called
> Tanks 'N' Stuff or Boats 'N' Stuff.

It's called "Tanx 'n Stuff', and I *think* there's a demo on aminet.

If it isn't there, mail me and I'll sort you out a copy or maybe upload it
to aminet.

Quote:> If someone knows the answer could they E-mail and also post an answer on the
> newsgroup.

Incidentally, I'm a registered user of Tanx 'n Stuff, and it's one
*excellent* game. It's a lot better when you register - you get a level
editor and lotsmore levels (plus you can play four at once :) )

Neil.