Need info

Post by Chwee Ch » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I'm doing a research paper on piracy. I used to use the Amiga
alot and most of the stuff was pirated back then. I'm devoting
one section of my paper to it.

Would appreciate anyone's comments on amiga's piracy state and
whether it's the cause of so many software developer deserting the
platform.

Does the amiga piracry still survives? Are there FTP sites like
what the massive PC piracy industry have right now? I have done
quite some research on the PC side and it's crazy but could not
find anything on the Amiga scene.

Would appreciate any help and comments.

Need info

Post by Philip Kaulfus » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Following his latest *, Chwee Chua smeared on the wall in *...

: I'm doing a research paper on piracy. I used to use the Amiga
: alot and most of the stuff was pirated back then. I'm devoting
: one section of my paper to it.

[snippage]

I think a bloke called Michael Bartlett could help you out on that subject. ;)
Yep, piracy is still rife on the Amiga, unfortunately.

--

;---------------^------------.----------:  Adam Lusted's Urban Massacre and   |
|PhilK in UnderNet #AmigaCafe|"Creltorp"|Cut and Paste Productions' "The Game"|
|Visit http://www.veryComputer.com/, Reeves & Mortimer stuff|
|and lots of other stuff that can't really fit into this already oversized sig|