<<< Hired GUns >>>

Post by Teemu Rajal » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Someone help me with my problem, please!
I need passwords for Hired Guns. At least some of them.
If you know that you have the game manual please help me out and send
some passwords to me. I really would appreciate your help. I have the
original game
but not the manual.

-Amiga RuLz-

<<< Hired GUns >>>

Post by Emmanuel ANTHONI-RENEXTE » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Someone help me with my problem, please!
> I need passwords for Hired Guns. At least some of them.
> If you know that you have the game manual please help me out and send
> some passwords to me. I really would appreciate your help. I have the
> original game
> but not the manual.

I think it's not possible coz the original list  contains hundreds and
hundreds of differents passwords, so... few of them will not help you
much!