Seeking a book (US - will possibly purchase from anywhere)

Seeking a book (US - will possibly purchase from anywhere)

Post by Stom » Fri, 04 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a customer looking for the:

Amiga ROM Kernal Hardware Reference Manual, Third Edition

If you have one for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!
Christine

--
---------------------------
A proud Team *AMIGA* member

Post by JBukov » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>Subject:    Seeking a book (US - will possibly purchase from anywhere)

>Date:       Fri, 04 Dec 1998 01:33:21 -0800

>Hello,

>I have a customer looking for the:

>Amiga ROM Kernal Hardware Reference Manual, Third Edition

>If you have one for sale, please let me know.

>Thanks!
>Christine

I have an extra RKM (brand new, bought it from a book store while traveling,
and later discovered I had a copy).  Just not sure if its the one you are
looking for....will look in the boxes I unpack tonight and post it on my web
page ASAP.

http://members.aol.com/JBukovic/fs.htm

John

1. Seeking 3.1 roms for A1200 (US - may purchase from anywhere)

Hello,

Does someone have a used set of 3.1 rom chips for the A1200 they are looking to
sell?  If so, please let me know.

Thanks!
Christine

--
---------------------------
A proud Team *AMIGA* member
Treasurer - ACCUG (Albany Corvallis Computer Users Group)
---------------------------
"IRQs?  We don't need no stinking IRQs!"
---------------------------
ICQ #19378699
Stop by Camp Amiga at:
http://www.dnc.net/users/stomc/

2. unable to remove extended partition with fdisk

3. Amiga Books (US - will sell anywhere)

4. packet trace with 2610

5. Help: my DLL crashes on loading

6. Mailto:

7. Purchase of an Arexx book. the right one?

8. PAL with an A2000 purchased in the U.S. ...