Wanted: Floppy Drive for A1000

Post by Laura Tayl » Sat, 10 Dec 1994 00:40:57

I am looking for a second floppy drive for me A1000. If you
have one you'd like to sell, please send me an e-mail.

/laura

1. Wanted: 880K internal floppy drive for A1000

I need to find a replacement for the 880K internal floppy drive in an
A1000.  With the DKB internal 1.5MB memory expansion board there no room
for a substitute drive that may be of slightly different dimensions and
have slightly different connector placment.  I've already checked, and
found that the A1000 external floppy drives cannot be used as a replacement
for the internal drives.  Does anyone know of a source for the original
A1000 internal floppy drives?

Thanks in advance.

---
Neal Granroth

2. pt extension

3. Printing graphics with Text

4. Wanted: salvagable A1000 internal floppy drive (model JU-363-03)

5. Une histoire en francais pour RISC OS

6. How replace Amiga floppy drive with PC floppy drive ?

7. event msg path ?

8. WANTED: WANTED: Floppy + Hard drive and controller for A500

9. Internal floppy drives for an A1000

10. A1000/A1010 floppy drives

11. 5.25" Floppy Drive for A1000 - FREE!

12. A1000--floppy drives and kickstart questions...