options for putting 4000 in tower

Post by g.. » Wed, 01 Apr 1998 04:00:00

try contacting CeV computers the gentleman who runs it is very helpfull and
can supply compatibility info in regards to available tower kits
the kits that I know to be available are

1. RBM Towerhawk , German Company(suprise) manufactures tower kits for 1200
   and 4000. 1 video slot also sold by Eagle Computers with their nameplate

2. Micronik, makes tower cases for 1200 and 4000 has two video slots

3. Anti-Gravity used to make the Penitrator card.. they may still I just
   haven't seen them in any ads lately

From what I can gather the more zorro slots the more finicky the sys gets
as long as you stick to list provided by the respective co you should have no
problems, BTW both RBM and Micronik report that PicassoII and IV as well as
Cyb 3D work well

If you want to check out CeV's page it's at
www1.shore.net/~cev/cev.html

Guy

Post by Marcel DeVo » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> If you want to check out CeV's page it's at
> www1.shore.net/~cev/cev.html

Hey! This is right in MY neck of the woods. We even use the same ISP. :)

Didn't even know they existed. :-/

Thanks for the info. Amiga dealers are becoming scarce around here.

--
Marcel DeVoe
A4000/060/50 CSMKII CV64 44megs