Please HELP with M2AMIGA

Post by BRIAN DRENN » Wed, 17 Nov 1993 04:07:40

 I downloaded the M2AMIGA demo a long time ago and I still can't seem to make it work. I have installed it on my 600HD but the archive came with no installation documentation. So, I don't know if I have to ASSIGN anything or what? Whenever I try to compile the demo programs included in the archive or some modules I wrote myself, the compiler starts listing the libraries used and whenever it gets to InOut.sym it say "errors found" (or something like that).
 Does anyone know what's wrong. I desperately want to get this thing to work so I can do some assignments at home. Help would therefore be greatly appreciated. :-)

 Thanks! Brian Drennan.

1. Please, Please, Please help me...

  I hate taking to begging, but sometimes it's the only way.  I recently
upgraded my 14400 modem on my A3000 to a Supra Express 33.6.  In order
to accomadate this, I changed my serial parameters to RTS/CTS, 8n1, put
the Serial speed to the max, and the buffer to the max.  I did this as
well with my Term program.  (Both TERM 4.0 and Jr Comm.)  Upon downloading
I get a very nice CPS rate and everything is dandy.  However upon
uploading, I get packet errors like mad.  And my CPS goes down to about
1900.  My question is, how do I resolve these packet errors from
happening?  I have an 040 in the machine.  SO it is quick enough.  I have
tried moving the files into RAM off the Hard-drive, but the errors continue.
Suggestions, help?  Please!  My BBS goes up Monday, and it will be very
unproffesional to run the BBS with packet errors occuring.

2. Problem adding W2k server to SBS 4.5 domain

3. Help me with F1GP please please please

4. Windows Developer Journal

5. please please help help me

6. Why on "Home" sceen is "Calculator" spelled "Calucator"?

7. Please HELP!! !!! PLEASE!!

8. ...looking for "Boulevard" font...

9. Please Please help me with Future Wars

10. No Flames..Please..Help!Help....Please...Help

11. Somebody PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

12. HELP PLEASE! Commodore Management please read

13. Won't you please, please, help me?