FS: A few Amiga items

Post by Zoran Vid » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have the following Amiga items for sale, just for the cost of shipping
for the entire package lot. Canada and USA: $7.00 (USA residents send in
US funds). International: $10 (US) by surface mail, or $20 (US) by
airmail (I can also accept most major foreign currencies). Money orders,
personal check, or cash accepted. Total shipping weight is 4 lbs. (2 kg),
and is being shipped from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

-Amiga DOS Manual, 2nd Edition. Over 300 pages, by Commodore-Amiga Inc.
Published by Bantam Books, 1987.
(Book is in used, but very good condition, with cover and pages intact)

-Superbase Personal Relational Database System. Box includes the User
Guide, CLImate booklet, and 2 3.5" floppy diskettes (1 CLImate utility
disk, and 1 Superbase disk). Issued by Precision Software (UK), 1986,
1987.
 (Box is in good condition, with a small surface tear on cover)

-Amiga Format magazine with 3.5" disk. UK magazine issue, Sept. 1995. Disk
is unopened and still attached to the magazine cover. The disk is entitled
"Maxon Magic" which contain screen-savers and system sounds for the Amiga.
The magazine is slick with 104 pages and is in excellent condition with
mint condition pages, packed with lots of Amiga information.

-Amiga Workbench version 1.3.2 (3.5" disk only), released 1989.

If interested, please e-mail me with your mailing information, or any
questions you may have.
 Thank you for looking!

Zoran Vidic