REPOST:Amiga500 RAM

Post by Andreas Locice » Wed, 19 May 1993 11:56:26

***Price Reduced: SupraRam 500rx***

I have a SupraRam 500rx Ram expander for sale.

This unit plugs into the side expansion port of the A500, and autoconfigures
on power up.  There is no config software to run.  Compatability for me has
been 100%, but the unit does have a disable switch in case some old game has
a problem with it.  My own experience and things I've read tell me that this
unit is extreemly stable and reliable.  It can take an optional external
power supply, and It even includes a pass through so that other devices can
still be plugged into the side expansion port.

This unit is in "like new" condition, and comes in it's original packaging
with docs and a memory test disk

Currently, it has 2 megs of RAM onboard but can be expanded to 4 or 8 megs
using the chips currently onboard.

I've lowered the price to $115 + COD and Shipping.
(Or you can send a check and avoid COD, It'll just take longer).

Thanks

The opinions expressed above ARE those of my employer!
This message comes to you from beautiful Morgan Hill, California, U.S.A.:
The front line in the war against suburbanization!

1. Amiga500 Forsale -- repost

Amiga500 forsale -- repost:

Amiga500 (cpu/mouse), 512K chip ram, 1.5Meg fast ram, 32Meg Hard Disk,
1084 Monitor, 2400baud modem, external 3.5" disk drive (df1:), HD utilities,

Reason for selling: need funds to buy an Amiga3000 (don't we all? :-) )

Best offer.  Will sell seperatly if I can't sell the complete system.

2. Shadow boxes and Itemize (LaTeX)

3. FS: Amiga 2500 7MB RAM + Amiga500 w/GVP Turbo 40Mhz

4. FS: Digital UNIX Alpha 4.0b shrink, NEW

5. AMIGA500 RAM EXPANDABILITY

6. 5 little questions for frontpage 2000

7. wanted: ram for amiga500

8. Help with upgrade

9. WTB: AMIGA500 HD,RAM,Disks,External disk drives

10. AMIGA500, HD & controller, RAM forsale

11. 512K Ram expansion for Amiga500

12. how do i get more ram on a amiga500?

13. FORSALE: Amiga500,2.0/1.3,IDE/SCSI controller, 9meg RAM