HELP W/A3000+BUST11+A4091!!!!

Post by Chris Gord » Wed, 22 Mar 1995 05:33:36

Hello again, I kmow some of you helped me before with suggestions
about this, but it still doesn't work. I bought a R11 buster for my
A3k 25 mhz, I have OS 2.04 in rom, and when I plug in the A4091 the
rom will not load, and the drive will not boot. Is there something I
missed? DO I need os 3.1? What are the switch settings I need in the
back of the MB? Can I ask DKB for help, or are they useless?

Any info please.

PS, please email as well as post, as our newsserver is not too
reliable.

Thanks.

Chris

1. A4091 in a A3000? Help requested.

I posted a message to c.s.a.hardware a week ago and didn't get a single
response:( So let me ask here.

I have a new C= A4091 and I would like to use it in my A3000 as the
permanent controller. However I can not even get the computer to come
on at all when I put this into a slot.

A3000 030/25 2chip, 16 fast RAM(at the moment no accelerator)
Buster-11, Ramsey-07, DMAC-04, old WD-04(shouldn't matter?)
3.1 roms in the sockets
I also have a Spectrum, Toccatta and GVP IO Extender, but I removed
them for testing purposes and the machine still would not come up.

I cannot see any reason why this shouldn't work! Any ideas? I'm
stumped. I doubt the cards bad, considering it was new. But I will have
a friend try it on his A4000 if all else fails... Any ideas? Email me
or post here, either way just respond:-)

Regards,
Jim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. unresolved external symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup

3. A4091 in an A3000?

4. Hawking PN9225 setup web page

5. A4091 in A3000/A3000T.......

6. Which firewall to work with XP..?

7. A3000 w/A4091 ?

8. winlogon.exe high CPU usage problem

9. A4091/A3000 speed?

10. A4091 or DKB4091 in A3000?

11. A4091 on an A3000-040T

12. FS/FT: A3640, A4091, A3000T, A3000...

13. dsp, mpeg, a4091 & a3000!