AmiGameBoy

Post by Vincenzo Morr » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody know where I can find some games to use with the
AmiGameBoy and Frodo. (Bare in your mind that I have a C64 and a
Gameboy already).

Ciao
--
Vincenzo Morra

ICQ: 18467837

AmiGameBoy

Post by Wolfgang Ung » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>Does anybody know where I can find some games to use with the
>AmiGameBoy and Frodo. (Bare in your mind that I have a C64 and a
>Gameboy already).

so why do you use frodo and amigameboy?

AmiGameBoy

Post by Vincenzo Morr » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

"WU" == "Wolfgang Unger" writes:

WU> >Does anybody know where I can find some games to use with the
WU> >AmiGameBoy and Frodo. (Bare in your mind that I have a C64 and a
WU> >Gameboy already).
WU>
WU> so why do you use frodo and amigameboy?

First of all my C64 is in Italy with all my games. So is my A2000
which is a piece of antique trade now.
Also, I like anything related to emulation and I am trying to get
running as many emulator as possible on my Amiga.
I know that there are some CD's which are full of games/demo to run
with Speccy and C64 emulator, but I am looking for a URL address which
also contain something for AmiGameBoy.

Ciao
--
Vincenzo Morra

ICQ: 18467837

AmiGameBoy

Post by Alan L.M. Bux » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:37:49 GMT ,Vincenzo Morra posted the following:

: with Speccy and C64 emulator, but I am looking for a URL address which
: also contain something for AmiGameBoy.

the Gameboy is in a very healthy commercial state and Nintendo have a
VERY heavy arm when it comes to legal action.

Anyway, you have to be totally thick and stupid not to be able to find
GameBoy resources on the Net.

Alan - a Gameboy owner

AmiGameBoy

Post by Vincenzo Morr » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

ALMB> Anyway, you have to be totally thick and stupid not to be able to find
ALMB> GameBoy resources on the Net.

This is not a matter of being tick and stupid. I believe that in the
Amiga community is possible to ask other people for URL, advice etc.
in order to save time and money browsing the web. If I know something
that might be useful to somebody else I will not tell him to search
the web, but I will direct him to the right place, even if I have to
email him privately.
This is what the Amiga community use to be. I don't know now, anyway.
If it is a legal matter a private email would have been appreciated.
Anyway, no offence taken ALBM

--
Vincenzo Morra

ICQ: 18467837

AmiGameBoy

Post by Alan L.M. Bux » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:13:49 GMT ,Vincenzo Morra posted the following:

: This is not a matter of being tick and stupid. I believe that in the
: Amiga community is possible to ask other people for URL, advice etc.
: in order to save time and money browsing the web. If I know something

for miga stuff, yes - but for decidedly illegal/non-Amiga things - well,
thats a much larger debate

: This is what the Amiga community use to be. I don't know now, anyway.

it still is - when it concerns Amiga stuff (well, from what I've seen
and helped with anyway)

: If it is a legal matter a private email would have been appreciated.

fair enough :-)

alan