Internation 3D Tennis - help!

Post by Robert Doy » Sat, 04 Jun 1994 21:33:19

I got a game on my C64 (RIP) a few years ago, and I loved it.
Sensible Software's International 3D Tennis. I've searched high and
low for it but can't find a copy (legally or otherwise). I NEED THIS
GAME.
AFAIK, it has sampled speech (for the umpire) on the Amiga. If someone

TTFN
--
--------------- Robert Doyle, 1st year (JF) Computer Science ---------------
----------------- Trinity College Dublin, Rep. of Ireland. -----------------

----- Ayrton Senna RIP, 21-3-1960 - 1-5-1994 ... You were the greatest -----

1. REQ: ID this 3d tennis game

Hi all you amiga-people

I used to own an amiga, and I'm now very happy with the emulators.
But I have a little problem finding one of my first games I had.

I forgot what the game was called.

Take a look at the picture at http://www.stack.nl/~stranger/ID.JPG
Or the attachment.
(Case sensitive)

It was a 3d two-player tennis-game (human vs Human or cpu.)
and when the ball (I thought it was a red/white Amiga ball)
bounced against the walls you got some powerups.

I believe the used font in the game was some kind of green digital LED-font,
Whenever you got a powerup a voiive told you what powerup it was.)
and  the tiltle screen had a red and white amigaball in the lower-right
corner.
I think this game was released after 1988.

Please help me re-live the past  ;-) and post your answer in this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance

Bas

2. Adventures

3. Gateway2000 names former Commodore Business Machines executives to manage Amiga Internation.

4. All mail to msn.com is returned as undeliverable

5. WANTED: ** REAL 3D ** ** REAL 3D ** ** REAL 3D **

6. Need help blocking the nation of Turkey (and all of their spam)

7. Commodore Internation

8. Genetic Algorithms and Game Theory

9. Super Tennis Champs

10. Advantage Tennis by Infogrames