MBX expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram

MBX expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram

Post by dly.. » Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have another MBX card with 8 megs ram fer sale. It's just a clock and
fpu and ram thing, no accelerator. You knew that.

It's in Santa Cruz California, West Coastal North America.

Ah, $50 plus shipping.

Oh, I have a genuwine Microway flicker fixer for your A2000 also.

Remember when hotrodders insisted on saying B2000 to distinguish
it from the almost non-existant original motherboard design?

1. FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

This card adds 68882 FPU /25 MHz, 72 pin ram expansion, and real time clock to

the 1200. It INCLUDES 8 megs ram.

It is in perfect condition and will be shipped in original packaging with all
software and documentation that came with it.

The price is $65.00 (US) AND THAT INCLUDES UPS GROUND SHIPPING!!

If interested, please respond via email (you must remove the ## from my email
address to send email to me)

thanks,

John A.

John Amato
Owner/Producer
Ultimate Video

2. ASP.NET multiple changes on single page

3. Object Oriented Turing Demo on FTP

4. Television for the New OS/2

5. F/A: Amiga A1000 2 Meg RAM Expansion Card

6. FS: 4mb RAM Expansion for A1200 and 80 meg HD