A small favor please..

Post by Michelle Ketch » Sat, 18 May 1991 12:30:29

My boyfriend's birthday is May 19 and I'd appreciate it if a few of
you would email him congrats (he'll probably kill me, but...)

He'll be 19.
His name is Scott. He is on IRC alot as ScottE.
His address is :

Thanks to all.. Sorry for posting here but (for comp.sys.amiga.misc)
its because he's a devout Amiga fanatic and I figured the folks who
read rec.humor would have enough of a sense of humor to oblige (and
NOT to flame me)
                     Thanks again.
                      Michelle

1. Cathedral model free for small favor

I bought the Cathedral model for $150 long ago.

I don't have a way to read the disk- my Amiga 3000 P/S died.

I send you the original 5 disk. You keep disk, & email me back the contents
of the disk. I want the
LWS file in Particular

Contact
Pack

2. Remote File Server on Minix: Summary

3. 68040/25 users - a favour, please!

4. The 2000-line program and funny gcc moan re macro `clear'

5. Do me a favor, please!?

6. How to check fro Code Red

7. All in favor of PPC say AYE!

8. How to switch off hyphenation