I AM USING MY PC NOW - AND ...

Post by ALETA BLA » Wed, 11 Jan 1995 10:40:37

Hi Guys ...

I left a post awhile back about being fed up with this whole amiga - WAIT -
thing and basically, it was a goodbye whiner post about myself going to PC
due to the lack of development on the amiga. Well I must say I am still
whining as now I have a SUPER FAST [ Yeah right ] 486 / DX66 , quad speed

this machine suits me fine for the High LEvel - RPG games. I just wanted
to legt you guys know that I am on the other side of the coin now and still
feel that nothing --- I MEAN - Nothing compares to an amiga. It is a damn
shame that we never got the market , or development we deserved , and I
will be keeping my A1200 in the closet ..... Just in case that lucky day
comes again.

Take care Guys

1. Using PC SCSI-disk with PC-Task ??

Hi!

 I just wondered, if it is possible to use a SCSI harddisk from a PC
with PC-task. The disk is fdisk'ed with dos 6.22, but my concern is
how to configure PC-Task...

 If it isn't possible, is it then possible to connect the HD to the
Amiga and via a mountlist entry to gain access to the drive ??

<tsb> GizmoSoft Productions

|      Brian Ipsen        |
--
Amiga2000/A2630/9MB/Oktagon SCSI/Quantum 1.08GB/Toshiba XM5201

2. Script problem for Markus

3. Wow! I'm using an Am

4. SBS will not re-install properly.

5. Bill Gates uses an Am

6. Exchange design questions.......

7. How I am using Moned

8. importing cad/cam datas

9. Which filesystem am I using?

10. I am truly sorry that I am not as bright as most others...

11. PC, PC, PC, PC, Mac, Mac, (Amiga)

12. pc <> pc and pc <> amiga , parallel cable compatible ?