Tower Assault

Post by Paul C » Sat, 06 May 1995 04:00:00

In Section Military 2, I have shot all the cannons but I am unable to find the exit.
I think it has something to do with the deck lift in the north, but I cannot get to
because of a one-way door. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Tower Assault

Post by S.A.Jal » Tue, 09 May 1995 04:00:00

This is not strictly to do with the RE: but I thought i`d ask if anyoen has found
that their passwords returned them to the game with default weapons and lives?

also the room full of goodies on stores level 2 (?) seems to be bugged...i try and go in there, after destroying the locks and i get returned to the beginning of the level...

Hmmmmm,.,,,,

steve

Tower Assault

Post by Ken Eccle » Wed, 10 May 1995 04:00:00

: also the room full of goodies on stores level 2 (?) seems to be bugged...
: i try and go in there, after destroying the locks and i get returned to
: the beginning of the level...

I have the CD version of it and haven't experience that problem!
Took me ages to manage it though! =o)

Ken Eccles.

Tower Assault

Post by Kim Fong On » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

:
: also the room full of goodies on stores level 2 (?) seems to be bugged...
:i try and go in there, after destroying the locks and i get returned to the
:beginning of the level...
:
:
: Hmmmmm,.,,,,
:
: steve

Me too. And consider it was such a hell of an effort to make it,
and only find out you are returned to the beggining of the level.

Tower Assualt is shit for the difficulty curve.

Am I right? let's lie in quiet;               Am I wrong? let's join in laughing
 And in being aggravating,                     Aggravating, loudly laughing,
  Till we reach the grave together              Shall we do this, friends, again?
   Amen! and auf Wiedersehn!                     -Among Friends, Frederich Nietzsche

1. Alien Breed - Tower Assault

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can obtain the level codes for the 2-player
version
of this game for the Amiga? We are progressing in the game but the
latest code
"remembers" that one of us has only 1 life left and that we left "share
credits" off.
We don't want to restart and would like codes that leave us healthy at
the start
of a new series of levels.

Thanks,

Brad

2. Message translation fails

3. Help needed with Alien Breed Tower Assault

4. ComboBox text field does not allow proper editing

5. CDXL's and "Tower Assault" (was Re: MPEG player.......where?)

6. String array

7. Alien Breed Tower Assault

8. Syslog

9. Help me! Alien Breed Tower Assault...

10. Alien Breed - Tower Assault

11. Tower Assault

12. Tower Assault-Alien Breed Cheats wanted

13. AB Tower Assault?