ZIP.drive driver

Post by Rex B. Gri » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

: : Where can I get a (Amiga) driver for the parallel version of the ZIP-drive.

: If anyone has any info on this, I am interested as well - I'd like to buy
: one of the two drives but haven't decided yet (there's no clear-cut choice
: - I've seen and used both and they appear similar enough to make it a coin
: toss)..

: --
:  .------------------------///----------------------------------------------.

:  `-----------------\\\///--------------------------------------------------'

:   Total Chaos  -  The NEW Amiga Edge.   http://www.veryComputer.com/

:    "You can go from boom to bust, from dreams to a bowl of dust,
:     You can go from rockets' red glare, down to brother can you spare -
:     Another war, another wasteland, and another lost generation.."
:                                       -Rush "Between the Wheels"

  Sigh....  Why do I torture myself by reading and responding to these
stupid questions every week?  You can't use a parallel Zip Drive on an
Amiga.  It is not because someone has not written a driver it is because
the driver can't be written due to hardware constraints.

--
Rex B. Grigg

Author, Lecturer, Traveler, Bum, Philanthropist, Occasional Hero
          & United States Marine Extraordinaire

Wars Fought (Police Actions too)                 Tiger Tamed
Revolutions Started                             Bars Emptied
Assassinations Plotted                    Computers Verified
Governments Run                             Orgies Organized
Uprisings Quelled                          *s Converted
Alligators Castrated                       Perversion Taught

Let me win your hearts and minds or I'll burn your damn huts down!

1. Amiga Zip Drive Driver Software???

Does anyone who is left out there know if there is driver software for the
Zip Drive that can be used w/ Amiga?  I know that my Zip can be attached
to a PC via the serial port, and I would like to attach it to my Amiga the
Same way.  Can someone help?   Thank you in advance.
--

                                  --Efrain Gonzalez

2. IP ADDRESS

3. Know of Zip Drive Driver for A500?

4. Help with AutoLISP: Need to Repeat Repeat

5. Zip drive drivers for Amiga

6. Newbie question - phone and patch panels

7. Announcement: Amiga Parallel ZIP Drive Driver

8. ASCII to Fax software

9. ZIP.drive driver

10. Zip drive driver?

11. ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP

12. Future of the Zip Drive (was Re: Trouble with IDE Zip Drive)