Space Quest 1

Post by Mario Kemp » Wed, 24 May 1995 04:00:00

        Hi folks,

I have the following problem:

I need a Jet-Pack befor I can leave the planet, where the rocket-bar
is, but I don't have an idea, where to find it. Does anyone knows.

That is in Space Quest I (One) for those who don't read subjects.
--

1. does anyone know where I can download King's Quest and Space Quest games?

These are all out of print now, but I'd still really like to get hold of
them. I've had a little bit of luck on Kazaa and Limewire, but this
tends to be a bit spotty when looking for older games. Can anyone point
me to a web site or FTP where I can find these?

Thanks
Alex

2. perf of 1 and 2gig SCSI disks

3. Space Quest 4 and King's Quest 5: Worth puttin down money for?

4. Do most people use the Standard Template Library?

5. WTB: King's Quest 1, Space Quest 1

6. Problems posting messages. Disregard this message. Test only.

7. Weird Space Quest IV coincidence

8. Problem with C32 Serial Port

9. Stuck in Space Quest IV again

10. Stuck in Space Quest IV

11. Space Quest II

12. How many Space Quest games for Amiga?