FS: QIC SCSI tape backups and tapes

Post by F. Heitka » Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:51:37

I have two QIC SCSI tape streamers and lots
of various sized tapes for sale.  The tape
streamers are internal models.  One is a 1.35GB
and the other is a 1GB.  I also have two
external boxes. One large box that was
probably for a full height HD and a tape
streamer box that has a really loud fan.
I also have some assorted SCSI cables.  I would
like to box it all up and sell the whole lot.
Anyone interested?

Fred

FS: QIC SCSI tape backups and tapes

Post by heitk.. » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 19:32:51

Some folks have asked the question:
The tape drives are a Wangtek 51000 and
an Archive Anaconda 2750.