Hired Guns docs needed

Post by krawcz » Sat, 19 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Recently a friend is playing Hired Guns on the
Amiga. He discovered that the characters require
certain keystroke combinations to do things. We
don't have the docs for the game anymore. Can anyone
tell us how to make the characters move & pick up
things & use them with the keyboard or joystcik?

Hired Guns docs needed

Post by Nathan Wai » Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> Recently a friend is playing Hired Guns on the
> Amiga. He discovered that the characters require
> certain keystroke combinations to do things. We
> don't have the docs for the game anymore. Can anyone
> tell us how to make the characters move & pick up
> things & use them with the keyboard or joystcik?

Um, are you really sure?  I have the docs, and have played it a
lot, but the only time you need keyboard comands is if you have
a single-button joystick as a controller.  (And the key is only
used for information on the current object... which isn't really
necessary once you're familiar with everything.)

For the mouse, everything is accessable from the mouse-pointer.

The only other keys are saving/loading etc, which are all shown
on the help-screen, so I don't see how those could be forgotten.

Unless, of course, this is controlling a character entirely with
the keyboard.  Which I've never done, so I probably can't help
there.

Nathan.