Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:44:34 GMT

Quote:>[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
>"precious" Lasse]

>Why are you whining about that?
>Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
>Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
>him?
>If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

>Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

I'm still waiting for an answer, not a flame on these questions, so
far you managed to snip or to avoid.
Say much. ;-)

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:54:30 GMT

>On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:44:34 GMT

>>[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
>>"precious" Lasse]

>>Why are you whining about that?
>>Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
>>Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
>>him?
>>If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

>>Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

>I'm still waiting for an answer, not a flame on these questions, so
>far you managed to snip or to avoid.
>Say much. ;-)

Third attempt, any news Bolsoy kid?
Anyone there?

Cannot answer the questions above?
Says much. ;-)

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Post by Bj?rnar Bols? » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Third attempt, any news Bolsoy kid?
> Anyone there?

> Cannot answer the questions above?
> Says much. ;-)

  Gee Aram, guess you're inept abilities in reading other
  threads just made you the ostrich.

  Nice going though, keep your head well planted in
  the ground.

  Regards...

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On 24 Apr 98 20:45:00 GMT

>> Third attempt, any news Bolsoy kid?
>> Anyone there?

>> Cannot answer the questions above?
>> Says much. ;-)

>  Gee Aram, guess you're inept abilities in reading other
>  threads just made you the ostrich.

Sure, and your silence and keeping your head in your ass, made you
worse.

Quote:>  Nice going though, keep your head well planted in
>  the ground.

Sure, happy snipping, like the one you just did.

Quote:>  Regards...

*LOL*
Nice One, after all the flames above.

Now answer the part that you snipped, and jump to it.

____________

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

_________

Try better than snipping and flaming, grow up.

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Bj?rnar Bols? » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 In case you didn't notice this issue has already been
 answered in other threads.

 You have even replied to them, which makes your claims
 here darn right lies.

 One day you'll have the curtisy not to deliberatly fill the
 news-group with duplicate issues.

 I know it's hard but try showing at least a bit of respect
 for the rest of the bunch in here, will you?

 Regards...

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On 25 Apr 98 15:42:04 GMT

Quote:> In case you didn't notice this issue has already been
> answered in other threads.

Where?
I can only see whining and more flames, I NEVER saw a REAL answer.

Quote:> You have even replied to them, which makes your claims
> here darn right lies.

Sure, what ever makes you happy, but you might wanna inform yourself
that I replied to FLAMES, not to ANSWERS.

Quote:> One day you'll have the curtisy not to deliberatly fill the
> news-group with duplicate issues.

Heh curtisy[sic]?Deliberately[sic]?
Now you are concerned about bandwidth?
You?The flamer/Lamer, who is filling this newsgroup with tons and tons
of flames and junk?
Interesting.

Quote:> I know it's hard but try showing at least a bit of respect
> for the rest of the bunch in here, will you?

*ROTFL*
You are now talking about respect here?
Since when?
Didn't you earlier call this newsgroup, a "dump"?
If you need your memory refreshed, ask nicely, I will post your own
words.

Quote:> Regards...

You mean flames of course.

Reinserting the snipped part for the 5th time(including this post) and
counting:
________________

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

_________

Any answers, without your usual, flames/rambling/rants/insults and
name calling?
No?
Too hard.

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Bj?rnar Bols? » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> > One day you'll have the curtisy not to deliberatly fill the
> > news-group with duplicate issues.

> Heh curtisy[sic]?Deliberately[sic]?

 hirr...

Quote:> Now you are concerned about bandwidth?

 Not really, think you can manage to spot another
 much better reason?

Quote:> You?The flamer/Lamer, who is filling this newsgroup
> with tons and tons of flames and junk?
> Interesting.

 I don't doubt it, but I don't spam the group with a
 dozen new irrelevant threads about issues you
 should know will probably never come to an end.

 Why do you insist on doing that?

Quote:> *ROTFL*
> You are now talking about respect here?
> Since when?
> Didn't you earlier call this newsgroup, a "dump"?
> If you need your memory refreshed, ask nicely, I will
> post your own words.

 Of course, it seems you're incapable of having respect
 and accept for people even if you _couldn't_ care less
 about them.

 Why do you think it's impossible to respect a person,
 for what he/she is, even though you disagree _strongly_
 on the issues, and maybe even personality?

 Reminds me of a classic case of emotional foolishness,
 where objective resaon is replaced by subjective
 rampage.

 You're too fired up to even notice your single-handed
 escalation of a few featherbrained issues, speaking
 of both of us, into something that looks mistakenly
 like a personal vendetta where no rules or m*
 distinctions applies - and deliberately spaming them
 over the entire newsgroup.

 Or, would you care to prove that I'm wrong?

Quote:> > Regards...

> You mean flames of course.

 According to your philosophy, I might agree with
 that. After all, you're the one that interpret any use
 of harsh language, no matter how ironic it's meant
 to be, as pure flames and insults.

 One of these days you'll probably learn that there
 is a difference.

Quote:> Reinserting the snipped part for the 5th time(including
> this post) and counting:

 *grin* You said something about whining?

 Yeh, you're a true hero.

 <sniping questions which has already been answered
   in other threads>

  Regards...

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On 27 Apr 98 21:05:53 GMT

>> > One day you'll have the curtisy not to deliberatly fill the
>> > news-group with duplicate issues.

>> Heh curtisy[sic]?Deliberately[sic]?

> hirr...

Nice answer bozo, showing your age

Quote:>> Now you are concerned about bandwidth?

> Not really, think you can manage to spot another
> much better reason?

Then explain the "fill the news-group[sic]", in less than 10 line, and
stick to the topic, and no flames.
Think you can do that?
I might asked too much from you.

Quote:>> You?The flamer/Lamer, who is filling this newsgroup
>> with tons and tons of flames and junk?
>> Interesting.

> I don't doubt it,

Then shut up.

Quote:>but I don't spam the group with a
> dozen new irrelevant threads about issues you
> should know will probably never come to an end.

Really?
Shall we do a little search in Dejanews for a start?
You'll be amazed. ;-)

Speaking of relevancy, can you entertain us with how relevant to this
newsgroup is your pathetic misspelled threads like"New csaa  thread,
old farts play the fat game",...etc?

BTW, how can a "fart" play a "fart game"?

Can you spell double standards?

Hey a least I put the  right subject there, a valid question relevant
and backed up by full message IDs and URLs, unlike, you quote what you
like others to see, not what happened, and when faced with the facts
and the REAL quotes you moaned about the size of the post.

Quote:> Why do you insist on doing that?

Sorry if it kicked your ass, I din't know that posting valid questions
and quoting your black history will annoy you this much. ;-)

Quote:>> *ROTFL*
>> You are now talking about respect here?
>> Since when?
>> Didn't you earlier call this newsgroup, a "dump"?
>> If you need your memory refreshed, ask nicely, I will
>> post your own words.

> Of course, it seems you're incapable of having respect
> and accept for people even if you _couldn't_ care less
> about them.

Funny, someone flamed the whole newsgroup calling it a "dump:, now
asks for respect.

Can you spell confusion?
I don't think that you even see.

Quote:> Why do you think it's impossible to respect a person,
> for what he/she is, even though you disagree _strongly_
> on the issues, and maybe even personality?

I'm afraid that is YOU, you attacked me foolishly just because we
disagreed upon Lasse(assuming that he is a different person which he's
not), and started all this BS.

Quote:> Reminds me of a classic case of emotional foolishness,
> where objective resaon is replaced by subjective
> rampage.

Buahahahahehehe.
Try the above again in English.

Quote:> You're too fired up

Are you sure?
Actually it's you, you're too much filled with hatred, that you cannot
even see some basic facts.

Quote:>to even notice your single-handed escalation

Really?
So I did jump into discussions and starting flaming you, eh?
Or I did post your pathetic, and cluess"New csaa thread...."
message, eh?

Or I did post those long and boring rambling and rants of flames,
7/11, welfare forms, ...etc, right?

Oops, sorry to make a fool of you again.

Quote:> of a few featherbrained issues, speaking

Nice to see that you admit that.

Quote:> of both of us, into something that looks mistakenly
> like a personal vendetta where no rules or m*

So by you flaming me in person, I am wrong in taking it as a personal
attack?

Nice logic you've got there.

BTW, you might wanna inform yourself that if you check a site like
http://www.veryComputer.com/ vendetta means:

1 : * FEUD
2 : an often prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile
acts or exchange of such acts <waged a personal vendetta against those
who opposed his nomination>

As you can see that you perfectly fit into this description, as you
entire pathetic quest in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy is trying to
retaliate, and seek vengeance for me calling you a lamer, which you
deserve well.

As usual you are too busy flaming and too much filled with hatred to
see this small fact.

Quote:> distinctions applies - and deliberately spaming them
> over the entire newsgroup.

Really?
Spamming means off topic, that means you posts fall in that category
too.
Not my fault to spank you this hard. ;-)

Quote:> Or, would you care to prove that I'm wrong?

I don't need to, your posts are doing that already, your own words.

Or see the above for a clue.

Quote:>> > Regards...

>> You mean flames of course.

> According to your philosophy, I might agree with
> that. After all, you're the one that interpret any use
> of harsh language, no matter how ironic it's meant
> to be, as pure flames and insults.

So all that name calling and flaming from you was ironic?
Nice new excuse you've found there.

Quote:> One of these days you'll probably learn that there
> is a difference.

One of these days, you'll probably learn not to bring silly excuses
everytime you are cornered.

Quote:>> Reinserting the snipped part for the 5th time(including
>> this post) and counting:

> *grin* You said something about whining?

Exactly, look at your posts.
Nice to see that you started to get it.

Quote:> Yeh, you're a true hero.

Maybe, but you are a true whiner,  quite a character

Quote:> <sniping questions which has already been answered
>   in other threads>

*LOL*

As usual, you preferred whining.
Self destruction mechanism in action on your part.

Reinserting the snipped part, for the 6th time and counting, maybe
this time the moron will see them.

________________

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

_________

Happy snipping.

Quote:>  Regards...

Buahahahahehe.

You still have no clue about what that means.

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Bj?rnar Bols? » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 <whining stripped>

 *grin* This "6 times and counting" Lasse buggy of yours
 looks more and more ridicules every time you mention it.

 If you didn't understand a word of what you yourself used
 hours replying to in other threads then be my guest - one
 could almost start accusing you for some restless whining.

 Trying to score a humour-point again, are we? <g>

 Regards...

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On 6 May 98 19:35:59 GMT

Quote:

> <whining stripped>

Whining?
Sure, you whining, but you miserably failed to answer the valid
questions that were in

How typical.

Let's take a look.

_________

> [...]

Really?
Spamming means off topic, that means you posts fall in that category
too.
Not my fault to spank you this hard. ;-)

Quote:> Or, would you care to prove that I'm wrong?

I don't need to, your posts are doing that already, your own words.

Or see the above for a clue.

Quote:>> > Regards...

>> You mean flames of course.

> According to your philosophy, I might agree with
> that. After all, you're the one that interpret any use
> of harsh language, no matter how ironic it's meant
> to be, as pure flames and insults.

So all that name calling and flaming from you was ironic?
Nice new excuse you've found there.

Quote:> One of these days you'll probably learn that there
> is a difference.

One of these days, you'll probably learn not to bring silly excuses

[...]

Happy snipping.
____________

So couldn't answer all that right?
How about answering the lie about your flames being "irony" there?
No?
Though so.

Quote:> *grin* This "6 times and counting" Lasse buggy of yours
> looks more and more ridicules every time you mention it.

You looks more annoying to you, as it is making you mad and sleepless
at night browsing the Net for flames to compose.

Sorry for making an ass of you.

Quote:> If you didn't understand a word of what you yourself used
> hours replying to in other threads then be my guest - one
> could almost start accusing you for some restless whining.

Restless whining?
Incompetent flaming, and snipping at convenience more like, on your
part, as usual.

Quote:> Trying to score a humour-point again, are we? <g>

No need to score, you have a self destroying mechanism, and it is
working at full speed. ;-)

Reinserting the snipped questions that you failed to answer, for the
7th(amazing how you are a slow thinker) and counting.

________________

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

_________

Let's see if you can read this time, and try to stick to the subject,
no flames and in less than 100 lines or rambling, are you up to the
challenge?

Maybe not.
Happy snipping. ;-)

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.

Answers to these questions Bolsoy?

Post by Aram Iskenderi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On Wed, 06 May 1998 21:15:50 GMT

<Unanswered points by the bolsoy kid  snipped>

Well I knew that you'll run away scared from this, as usual.

You still didn't answer these questions without flaming, name calling,
lies, and changing the subject, which are the trademark of you posts.

__________

[The Bolsoy kid is not happy with the war earlier between me and his
"precious" Lasse]

Why are you whining about that?
Did he assign you as a spokesman for him?
Are you his wife, husband, sister, brother, cousin, or a relative of
him?
If not then shut up and stop whining, stop your ass kissing.

Let him fight his own battles, in short grow up.

_________

If you are not him, why would someone waste all this time, and lose
his credibility fighting for someone else that he claims he is not
him?

Why are you avoiding answering this?
How many times do I have to post these questions?
May I shall put them in a faq and post them frequently. ;-)

---

Aram Iskenderian.

Team *AMIGA*.