North&south

Post by Vasco Pedro dos Santos Dornellas Cysneiro » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

 Were can I pleaseeeee find a page to download North&south and Oil
imperium, and I promisse I will find you a place in heaven next to Ghandi,
and Martin Luther King...
very true I'm a good friend of God, I'm used to asking him favours

North&south

Post by Kaerve » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Were can I pleaseeeee find a page to download North&south and Oil
> imperium, and I promisse I will find you a place in heaven next to Ghandi,
> and Martin Luther King...
> very true I'm a good friend of God, I'm used to asking him favours

Why don't you ask God then ? As he should be the grandmaster of all
knowledge it should be easy for him to tell you where you can find those
games :-)

North&south

Post by Angus Manwarin » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

On 23-May-00 19:14:18, Kaervek said

Quote:>> Were can I pleaseeeee find a page to download North&south and Oil
>> imperium, and I promisse I will find you a place in heaven next to Ghandi,
>> and Martin Luther King...
>> very true I'm a good friend of God, I'm used to asking him favours
>Why don't you ask God then ? As he should be the grandmaster of all
>knowledge it should be easy for him to tell you where you can find those
>games :-)

And I believe He patches them to work on newer machines too. Actually, if
you get a chance could you ask him for TCP support for Dune 2?

....and can you ask Him for what His view on Populous is in terms of
historical accuracy? Thanks!

                  All the best,
                        Angus Manwaring.       (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

North&south

Post by Aragorn the im » Thu, 25 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>  Were can I pleaseeeee find a page to download North&south and Oil
> imperium, and I promisse I will find you a place in heaven next to Ghandi,
> and Martin Luther King...
> very true I'm a good friend of God, I'm used to asking him favours

Then you'll be used to him not granting them? Why don't you ask God for
them?

1. Docs for Defender of the Crown, North & South on WinUAE?

Is there any way to save a game when playing Defender of the Crown on
WinUAE? Also, the health meter does not appear during sword-fighting
sequences (I do see this meter on the PC version). Shouldn't this meter
be there? Is documentation available for DOTC?

Same thing with North & South. Is documentation or a strategy guide
available?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Were you a TRS-80 user WAY back (c. 1978?)

3. HELP: North & South on an A1200

4. Error 12028 ISA reporting, Unable to initialize DAO/jet DB Engine

5. 'NORTH & SOUTH' Sequel...

6. Offline reading

7. FA: Eye of Horus, North & South, Cadaver for Amiga

8. UCX BIND: What does this warning te

9. North & South

10. North and South

11. North and South !!

12. North/South Hemispheres

13. WTB CD-32 PowerSupply (North American) & Game Pad