Trumpcard Drivers Wanted

Post by Francois Prow » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all....

I'm after drivers for both a Trumpcard and a Trumpcard Pro......I guess
that says it all...

much appreciated..

Francois Prowse

1. In search for Trumpcard 500 drivers

I was wondering if any of you may have information on how I can obtain
drivers for a IVS Trumpcard 500 HD Controller for the A-500? I've
recently aquired one and it seems to power up, but lack the drivers
when I bought it. Any information/help would be kindly appreciated.

TIA

2. PDF 1.3 to 1.2. Is it possible?

3. IVS Trumpcard Driver??

4. Trumpcard pro

5. IVS Grandslam or Trumpcard Pro drivers

6. pdflatex doesn't output correct textwidth and textheight

7. Need Trumpcard SCSI Controller Driver Disk

8. needed

9. A500 Trumpcard SCSI driver - HELP?

10. Looking for TrumpCard-SCSI-Driver

11. Trumpcard SCSI drivers..

12. *** Trumpcard Professional/85Meg HD/Trumpcard 500- LOADED, 4 SALE ***

13. Trumpcard W a4000....Advice Wanted!