WTB: Sanyo GVR-S955 manual

Post by George Barn » Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:41:55

Does anyone have, or know where I can purchase, a manual for the Sanyo
S-VHS GVR-S955? I use the recorder with my A4000T video Toaster/Flyer.
Thanks for any leads or assistance.
Regards from Colorado,
George

WTB: Sanyo GVR-S955 manual

Post by Robert A. Water » Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:05:51

Check out:
http://www.bcdusa.com/up_amiga.html

for a lead.

Later,
Robert

Quote:> Does anyone have, or know where I can purchase, a manual for the Sanyo
> S-VHS GVR-S955? I use the recorder with my A4000T video Toaster/Flyer.
> Thanks for any leads or assistance.
> Regards from Colorado,
> George

WTB: Sanyo GVR-S955 manual

Post by George Barn » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:23:33

Multi gratiae, Robert. It's a good start and appreciated.
George

Quote:> Check out:
> http://www.bcdusa.com/up_amiga.html

> for a lead.

> Later,
> Robert

1. mediaphile and sanyo decks gvr-s955

From panix!not-for-mail Sun Apr 28 16:12:51 1996

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.multimedia
Subject: mediaphile and sanyo decks gvr-s955
Date: 28 Apr 1996 16:07:02 -0400

I have two gvr-955 sanyo s-vhs decks. i use mediaphile to drive them, but
am having alittle trouble. i cannot make an insert edit from remote mode.
the edit is done, but nothing records, because the insert light on the
indicator panel doesn't light up. (vide/hi-fi audio, audio1, audio2).
from sancomm or vcs programs provided by sanyo, you can type edtp 1-9 and
get the remote activated insert lights on, but then it locks up the
serial port from mediaphile, and the controller boxes lock up most of the
time. this is one of a few problems, which i will post later.

thank you.

marybeth cornell

2. FireWire camera

3. xPC missing model.dll

4. FS: Toaster 4000, Kitchen Sync, Sanyo GVR-S950 SFR SVHS VCR

5. Detect paralell port change...

6. error message

7. Sanyo GVR-S950 SVHS singleframe unit

8. Sanyo GVR-S950 SVHS Single Frame Deck FS.

9. Sanyo GVR-S950 no PAR needed $2000

10. Sanyo GVR-S950 You dont need a PAR Forsale