2090 with 2091?

Post by Matthew Eshlem » Fri, 19 Feb 1993 09:33:46

Recently I was given an old MFM 80Meg HD.  I was told that the 2090 controlled
MFM drives, so I found one for 18 bucks and went ahead and got it.  My question
is then, how do I get the drive to work?  I have already installed the
card and drive, but I have no software for the card.  Showconfig list
both cards, but I can't seem to figure out how to access the HD, or get WB
to recognise it.  I am using WB2.0.  If software is required, does anyone
know where I can get it?

I got the 2090 from Grapevine, should it have come with any software?

Thanks for the time!

ME

--
Matthew Eshleman

1. 2090 & 2091 HD controllers

    I am trying to install both a A2091 hard disk controller and a
A2090 controller (to use an st506 drive) in an Amiga 2000.
However both controllers try to assign DH0: to the drive connected
to them.
   I have tried swapping the ordering of the cards in their slots
but it appears that neither card recognises the presence of the
other.
   Can anybody suggest something I may be doing wrong or any
work around for this problem. Thanks.

2. Change Server Name

3. Using 2090 and 2091 controllers in one machine.

4. TITANIC

5. FS: 2090 and 2091 HD controllers

6. MAP command fails with VLMs

7. running 2090 and 2091 simultaneously?

8. Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

9. Upgrade 2090 to 2091

10. SCSI-2 drives with 2090/2091?

11. 2091 + 2090 problems

12. Fixing my 2091(was: blew my 2091)

13. INFO: A2620/2090/570 Tech Notes Available