Delphine Software, Operation stealth and 007

Delphine Software, Operation stealth and 007

Post by Just Johnn » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

The PC version of the 1990 point-n-click adventure "Operation
Stealth", from Delphine Software, was also released in a sligtly
modified version, as an officially licensed James Bond game, called
"James Bond - The Stealth Affair".

Now my question is simply, was a similar "James Bond"-ified version
also released for the Amiga?

Delphine Software, Operation stealth and 007

Post by Just Johnn » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Peter Olafson of SBC Internet Services, posted the following:

Quote:>Both the European edition (Operation Stealth; US Gold) and the US edition
>(James Bond: The Stealth Affair; Interplay) were released for the Amiga.

Thanks, that was precisely what I wanted to know.