*** FS: OUT OF THIS WORLD! ***

Post by Mark Word » Sat, 01 Jul 1995 04:00:00

For sale:

"Out of This World" - A great game with great animation...even if you
don't play the game, it makes for a great demo to show your friends!
Includes original disks, manual, code wheel and box.

In new condition.

E-mail me with an offer (state US or Canadian currency).

       "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress;
                       working together is success."

1. FS: Tripple Play Plus interface (3 MIDI Outs)

FS: Tripple Play Plus interface
excellent condition
with original box

$120 or best offer + shipping

-
Terms:
?shipping extra from Boston (USPS, UPS or Fedex)
prepay via money order
?prepay via check (shipping after check clears)
?COD cash, money order or cashier's check (references requested,
international COD is not possible)

Net references available

2. misconfigured system

3. Backing up data

4. Another World vs. Out of this World

5. Setting ACLS

6. Another World -> Out of this World :-)

7. Iexplorer

8. Here they are .....Codes for ANOTHER WORLD / OUT OF THIS WORLD

9. Out of This World vs. Another World (pirating)

10. CBM2630 & DKB 2632 problem - need connector pin outs

11. could someone help me with video pin outs?

12. pin-outs of A1200 keyboard port