Space Dust Demo

Post by Jace C Schivi » Sat, 10 Jul 1993 23:51:56

Can anyone tell me where the demo for the game Space Dust is?
I can't seem to find it on any FTP site.
You can just E-mail me to save Bandwidth.

Thanks in advance
Jace

1. space hulk demo?

        is there any ftp site that still carries this demo?  i can't
find it on any ftp site - if anyone knows of a site that has it -
could you reply to me personally?

                "Obscurity often brings security" - Aesop

                        (In other words: shut up)

2. How can I make a file accessible to different sub webs?

3. Space Hulk Demo,Where is it?

4. FROM YEAR 2099 Go away from top!

5. Space Hulk Demo

6. Small pagefi;e

7. Problems on 3rd level of Space Hulk Playable Demo....

8. ByteViewer Class ?

9. Space Hulk Demo - disk loading time bad?

10. 1200 and Space Hulk Demo

11. WANTED: Space Hulk & Space Crusade

12. Cadaver demo. 3 demo levels

13. AR: Old Exodus demo - was New Exodus demo