More Doom stuff.

Post by mca95is.. » Sat, 10 Dec 1994 05:19:08

Furthermore,

        I hope we'll see a bit more than just a clone.  It needs some features
DOOM doesn't have- Thus we can get out of playing "catch up".

        Key features might be an inventory of items (med-kits,etc), and
the ability to trade inventory items to other players in a net-work game.

        Stores where more equipment can be bought...

        Keep the easily insertable graphics (ala Hired Guns) so that you
can customize your character graphic within the game (for netplay).

        Add a little more depth to the game for single play.  Doom tires
quickly in single player mode (lotsa fun to blast/ co-operate with friends)

        As I've said, not just a clone: An improvement!  We Amiga gamers are
currently in the shadow of DOOM, and other systems- not that I don't think
we have some fine games: we do.  But, I can remember when we were the
innovators, we had all the cool games first-  The liquidation of C= has
created a lack of trust in a machine deserving of it.  I realize Amiga
computers make up a miniscule portion of the home market in the US, but they
are more prevalent abroad.  This situation had better settle out soon-
or it will be to late.

                                                Porter

1. FS: Stuff, Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff...

Believe it or not, that was the subject of my first posting to the
Newsgroup back in March of "97" here it is September of "98" and I am
still here (although I was gone for about 5 months here recently
[March-July of "98"]) anyways...

  Just wanted to take a minute of your all's time to let you know that I
am still out here, that I am working hard on trying to not only list all
the odd's and end's that I already have around here, but to aquire new
items as well, my page's address (my Web Page that is) has changed a
bit, you can still acceess it with the old one for now, but the new one
is http://members.aye.net/~feelgood/ check it out sometime, C=64/128 and
Amiga hardware, software, and accesories, priced at or below many others
pricing in the newsgroup, so see something you need, let me know, till
then, take care, and...

                                                     Thank You: Doc!
                                                           of
                                                      Dr. Feelgoods
                                                     "CRAZY" C=Sales

2. Need help...

3. Doom and Doom ][ for 3DO in 95

4. Linux Newbie Question (Multiple Boot/Selective boot)

5. Doom!, Doom! Mass Suicide planned for Amiga owners...

6. What DOS 7.0 Should l

7. What is DOOM? Doom is

8. SE:Fatal Exception 0E in VXD SYMEvent(02)

9. DOOM : LET'S GET ON WITH IT ( Id Software (Doom) responds!)

10. Nice doom-style demo for doom-clone followers

11. DOOM:Which FTP-server has new DOOM-Files ??

12. DOOM stuff

13. Amiga Stuff stuff and more stuff forsale