Help

Post by Lee Stri » Sat, 15 Jul 1995 04:00:00

        I need some help on Mailbases, I'm writing a BBS for the amiga. A
demo release is ready for FEEDBACK, it has no mailbase or filebase. I want
to know a few things like :-

        1. When another bbs polls for mail how does the handshaking work ?

        2. What is the best format for the mail on my bbs ?

        3. Does anyone have some source ( C or ASM ) for a mail base I can
get hold of ?

        4. Should I just wriye my own mailbase (format) and then write an
improter program later ?

        5. How many formats are there for mail. If there are to many, which
ones should I import ?

I could go on and on, I cant seem to find any good info about Mail systems,
can somebody please help !!!

Lee...

 * AmyBW v2.11 *

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Need help with various items:
****************MOST IMPORTANT **********
#1***** Need software to install an accelerator card name on it was
CMI it is a 68000/16Mhz for A2000**********...

#2Need a good deal on a high density External Floppy please...
        #3 Need 18? pin ram chips DIPS and DRAMS for Octabyte and DIP
boards. need at reasonable price please...
        #4 need 4x DC-Rom to fit in 5 1/4 port that can be scsi
controlled (have Dataflyer controller card) at a REASONABLE price ...
        Need internal 1+ gig hard drive (also SCSI controlled)
        All for Amiga 2000

2. Help: O2 eating keys

3. EOB2 : Help Help Help Help , YOU MUST HELP ME

4. Mac vs. IBM? The Choice....

5. HELP!!HELP!! GVP Prob HELP!!HELP!!

6. how do I use command line tools with JDE in Emacs?

7. amiga 500 help-help-HELP,HELP

8. IP addressing schema HELP????

9. A3000 HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP NEED HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP ME...... Want to know Amiga

13. HELP HELP HELP!!!